Armstrong 180200-643 E7 Armflo Circular Pump 120V
Item Number: 45765
Manufacturer Name: Armstrong
Manufacturer Part No: 180200-643
ARMflo E Series high efficiency circulators are perfect for heating or
cooling applications such as Hot Water, Geothermal, Radiant Panel and
Snow Melting in Large Residential and Light Commercial installations.
The advanced motor technology and efficient hydraulic design of the E
Series E10 and E11 yield an overall efficiency that's up to 41% better
than competitive pumps of similar power. The E Series also uses a
compact motor that's 30% smaller than other dry motor circulators.
Designed for extended durability and very quiet operation, the E10 and
E11 circulators include the new EnviroSeal mechanical seal, which can be
field-repaired in under 5 minutes, as well as permanently lubricated
stainless steel bearings. While the durability of the Armstrong E Series
rivals that of traditional 3 piece circulators, the E Series will
usually cost the same as, or less than, wet rotors of comparable power.
Armstrong E7 Armflo Circulator Pump 120V (180200-643) Features:
Ultra Quiet Design: No one wants to hear noisy pumps. Dynamic balancing
of each ARMflo E Series circulator ensures quiet operation in
residential and commercial installations.
- Compact Efficiency:
Highly efficient dry motor design and hydraulics make E Series
circulators up to 74% more efficient than competitive pumps of similar
power! As well, the advanced motor design used in E Series circulators
makes them up to 30% smaller than other dry motor circulators.
- Smooth Operation Year-After-Year: Permanently lubricated ball bearings will provide trouble-free operation for years.
High Head Application: ARMflo E Series high efficiency circulators are
perfect for heating or cooling applications such as Hot Water,
Geothermal, Radiant Panel and Snow Melting in Large Residential and
Light Commercial installations.
Armstrong E7 Armflo Circulator Pump 120V (180200-643) Specifications:
- Max. Flow: 38.0 USgpm, (2.4)L/s
- Max. Head: 26.0 Feet, (7.9)m
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 230ÃƒÃƒÃƒÃ‚ÂºF (110ÃƒÃƒÃƒÃ‚ÂºC)
- Max. Ambient Temperature: 122ÃƒÃƒÃƒÃ‚Â°F (50ÃƒÃƒÃƒÃ‚Â°C)
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 psi (1034 kPa)
- Motor: 120V, 1 Phase, 2 Pole
- Motor Data:
- Speed: 3400 rpm
- Nominal Power: 1/6 hp (125)w
- Full Load Amp Draw: 2.0A
- Connection: 1-1/4" Diameter 2-bolt flanges
- Pump Body: Cast Iron
- Impeller: 30% Glass-filled Noryl
- Face Plate & Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Seal: Silicon Carbide EnviroSeal
- Gasket: EPDM
- Bearings: Permanently lubricated Stainless Steel