PolyPro®~ Venting systems for condensing gas/oil appliances ~
PolyPro is a polypropylene vent pipe for use with ANSI Category II and
IV gas burning appliances, including tankless and storage
high-efficiency water heaters, condensing boilers and warm air furnaces.
PolyPro is listed by Intertek to the ULC S636 standard in Canada and is
rated as a Class IIA, IIB and IIC vent system suitable for exhaust
temperatures up to 230°F / 110°C, and a maximum positive pressure of 8
- No leaching or off-gassing of heavy metals or carcinogens. Releases only oxygen and carbon dioxide when burned.
- Resistant to aromatic hydrocarbons generated by gas combustion.
- Resistant to acids and bases.
- No chlorides in PolyPro, unlike PVC/CPVC.
- Ideal for all condensing gas/oil appliances.
- Listed to ULC S636 as Class IIC
- Extra thick wall means it is more stable & secure.
- Tight seal at every joint...expands and contracts with weather and temperature changes, so there is no flexing or cracking in the venting.
- Terminations remain icicle free in freezing weather.
- Interior of 90° elbows are 88° to prevent standing condensation.
- Higher sustatined operating temperatures than PVC/CPVC.
- Corrosion resistant.
- No flammable, messy or harmful glues, cements or solvents needed at connections.
- No waiting for glue curing time during installation.
- Screws into studs for a sturdy and secure brace.
- Time saving wall bracket clips quickly and easily to PolyPro pipe.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Gasketed connections make easy removal and replacement of components.
VERTICAL INSTALLATION BELOW GRADE INSTALLATION