Laars JVT 50 Mini-Therm Residential Gas-Fired Hydronic Boiler w. Pump
Price: No Longer In Production
Item Number: 18866
Manufacturer Name: Laars Heating Systems Company
Manufacturer Part No: JVT050NDJS
- Input (BTU/h): 50,000
- Input (kW): 14.6
- Firing Mode: On/Off
- Configuration: Thermocouple/Continuous Burning Pilot
- Heat Capacity (BTU/h): 42,000
- Heat Capacity (kW): 12.3
- Net IBR (BTU/h): 36,500
- AFUE: 80.2
- Water Connection: 1-1/4"
- Gas Connection: 1/2"
- Minimum Clearances from Adjacent Construction:
- Left & Right Sides: 6"
- Front: 4"
- Flue: 6"
- Top: 23" (50-125), 36" (160 & 225)
For more information on this product please view the Sheet(s) below: Laars Mini-Therm Brochure Laars Mini-Therm II JVS/JVT 50-225 Hydronic Boiler Installation Manual Laars Mini-Therm II JVT/JVS) Parts List Laars Mini-Therm II JVS/JVT 50-225 Boiler Submittal Data
- Venting: built-in draft diverter
- Design certified/tested by CSA International
- Maximum working pressure - water 30 psi, ASME rated
- Hydrostatic test pressure at factory - 60 psi
- Material specifications as per Section IV, ASME Code
- Maximum gas supply pressure - Natural - 10.5" w.c., Propane - 13" w.c.
- Pressure relief valve - capacity in excess of boiler input rating
- Headers: cast iron per ASME requirements
- Tubes: pure copper with integral formed external fins
- Main burners: aluminized steel
- Air supply - natural aspiration
- Altitudes: 0-10,000 ft.
- Floor under boiler: when used on combustible floor, a special base must be supplied
- Two-stage combustion system and operating control (JVS sizes 100-225)
- Blocked vent safety switch (BVSS)
- Pump relay: standard
- Vent damper and wire harness
- Rollout safety switch
- Electrical - 115V/60Hz/1PH less than 12 Amps, 24 V transformer mounted and wired
20 Year Warranty