Laars EBP110 Endurance Hydronic Boiler w. Domestic Hot Water
Item Number: 11720
Manufacturer Name: Laars Heating Systems Company
Manufacturer Part No: EBP110
|Laars EBP110 Endurance Hydronic Boiler w. Domestic Hot Water
- Input (MBTU/h): 61.8-108.2
- Input (kW): 18.1-31.7
- Output (MBTU/h): 53.7-94.0
- Output (kW): 15.7-27.5
- AFUE%: 85.5
- Continuous GPH @ 100 F Rise: 114
- Minimum Clearances from Combustible Materials:
- Back & Front: 1"
- Sides: 1"
- Top (Alcove Install): 1"
- Top (Closet Install): 22"
- Vent: Concentric, Direct: 0"
- Vent: Category IV: 3"
For more information on this product please view the Sheet(s) below: Laars Endurance EBP, EDP, EDN Installation Manual Laars Endurance Parts List Laars Endurance Questions And Answers Booklet
- Design certified and tested to ANSI standard Z21.13
- Designed and constructed in accordance with the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Sections II, IV, and IX
- Maximum working pressure - water 30 psi, ASME rated
- Hydrostatic test pressure at factory - 60 psi
- Minimum gas supply pressure - 4" w.c.
- Maximum gas supply pressure - 13" w.c.
- 85+% AFUE
- Sealed stainless steel combustion chamber
- Hot surface ignition
- Automatic burner modulation from 57% to full fire
- NOx levels less than 25 ppm
- Venting - Direct vent (sealed combustion with ducted combustion air in concentric vent) or Category III
- Design certified for installation directly on a combustible floor (except carpeting)
- One-inch clearance on all 4 sides
- Zero clearance from combustibles to the vent when concentric venting is used
- Electrical: 115V-60HZ-1PH less than 15 Amps with 24V transformer mounted and wired
- Outdoor reset with the addition of outdoor air sensor (limited temperature range available for EBP models)
- Control overrides outdoor reset when air sensor is faulty
- Easy-to-use viewing and programming menus
- 3-Character alphanumeric display of temperatures and fault codes
- Displays fault codes for supply sensor, return sensor, tank sensor (EBP only), outdoor air sensor, internal control, and lockout
- Displays 6 temperatures: supply water, return water, tank water (EBP only), heatexchanger temperature rise, outdoor air temperature (when outdoor resetis used), and calculated setpoint (when outdoor reset is used)
- Controls LEDs indicated pump energized, attempt to ignite and gas valve energized
- Ignition control LEDs show faults for erroneous flame signal, internal error and lockout
- Low water temperature feature - attempts to run the pump when supply water temperature falls below 39 F
- Built-in circulating pump and by-pass loop
- Equipped with anti-condensing controls
- Pump exerciser to ensure pump remains free from corrosion
- Built-in safety limit
- Copper finned, cylindrical tube design heat exchanger brazed into ASME bronze headers
- EBP unitedstore 20 gallons of boiler water to provide instantaneous domestic hotwater production through a brazed plate heat exchanger, with DHWpriority
20 Year limited warranty